|RETURN HOME <||
2013 to 2015: from the idea to the project
High schools and universities associated to the project works. Thought on exhibition theme, territories concerned, the economic model, new technologies’ place, communication and influence strategy
- Creation of a Committee composed by governmental organizations (Atout France, France événements, CCIP, AMF, etc.)
- Thought with Club of founding partners members companies and other partners: companies, officials, local authorities.
- Progressive supports of French citizens and society stakeholders by Internet, books, movies, events etc.
- A parliamentary information mission
- Structure and define the project
- Jan 2014: Claude BARTOLONE, president of the French National Assembly accepted a parliamentary information mission about candidacy interest. This mission will allow to form a parliamentary study group to follow the project and provoke discussions. This is a “first” in terms of parliamentary information mission.
- Jan 2014: Presentation of high schools works
- 2015: Beginning of high schools and universities works
- Project development through thematic working groups
2016-2018: the official application
- 2016: French government applies officially at BIE
- Amplification of national support
- International tour to promote the project to the 168 countries members of BIE with the support of embassies, French alliances, Francophone countries, universities’ networks, partners companies, etc.
- 2018: vote of BIE and selection of the city that welcomes 2025 World exhibition.
2018-2025: Achievement of the project (subject to acceptance of BIE)
- Creation of Exhibition General Commissioner
- (Control organisation/leading) Monitoring with State, local authorities, and partners companies.
- Project achievement